Smart Super Bowl Betting : 5 Tips to Bet on NFL Super Bowl 2016
Compare Super Bowl 50 Betting Odds
To make well-informed wagers as a sports bettor you must stay abreast of the game line, which is why we bring you all of the latest Super Bowl 50 odds.
Bodog, as of Tuesday, 2 February 2016, along with most other sportsbooks including Sports Interaction, has the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers as 6-point Super Bowl favourites. Bet365, however, have trimmed the margin ever so slightly, pegging Carolina as 5.5-point favourites.
Bodog and Bet365 both have an over under of 45, while Sports Interaction currently sits at 45.5. While these odds may alter slightly in the final few days before Super Bowl 2016, don’t expect them to fluctuate too much.
Choose Online Betting Sites Over Landbased Bookies
While land-based bookies have their own rustic, old-school charm, we recommend using online sportsbooks for all your betting needs. Online sportsbooks are continually increasing in popularity for a multitude of reasons.
- Online sportsbooks appreciate your business and offer fantastic sign up bonuses to give you a much-deserved kick-start.
- Online sportsbooks provide fast and secure payouts and offer many different payment options, making the entire process seamless and stress free.
- With more live betting options, including hundreds of Super Bowl 2016 prop bets, online sporstbooks give you the opportunity to bet while the game is on from the comfort of your own home.
- And if any questions or concerns arise, you can contact the sportsbook’s customer care line, which often operate 24/7.
- You can open accounts for more than one online sportsbook and make the most of different offers.
- And, maybe most importantly, you never have to wait in line!
Use Sports Betting Sites Bonus to Bet on Super Bowl
When deciding what sportsbook you want to bet with for Super Bowl 50, it’s essential to know what odds each bookmaker provides. Here’s a quick rundown to help you on your way.
|Our Picks||Betting Site||Bonus||Bonus Type||Play Now|
|#1||$200||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#2||$200||Sign Up Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#3||$200||Free Bet||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#4||$200||Sign Up Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#5||50%||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#6||$250||Sign Up Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#7||$200||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#8||$500||First Bet Risk-Free||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#9||50%||Sign Up Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#10||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#11||15%||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#12||100%||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#13||$200||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|#14||$1000||First Deposit Bonus||BET ON SUPER BOWL 50|
|More Betting SitesTop 5 Betting Sites|
Spot Broncos vs Panthers Game Key Datas
Having only lost one game all season, it’s easy to grasp why the Carolina Panthers are clear Super Bowl 50 favorites. But if you think Super Bowl 2016 is an easy one to bet one you’re sorely mistake. Hopefully this insight helps you make the winning bet.
- The Denver Broncos have only conceded more than 30 points in one game this season.
- The Denver Broncos’ NFL third best defense ranks first in rush, pass and total yards allowed.
- Carolina has a league-best 31.2 points-per-game average.
- Peyton Manning threw 9 TD passes and 17 interceptions in the regular season, compared to 2 TD passes and no interceptions thus far in the playoffs.
- Cam Newton threw for 35 TDs and ran for another 10 in the regular season.
- Peyton Manning will be the oldest quarterback ever to start a Super Bowl game.
Smart Money is Historically on the Favorites
The smart money is on Carolina, both historically and as the current tale of the tape indicates, to win Super Bowl 50. Favorites have won 33 of 48 Super Bowls – last year’s Seattle vs. New England had no favorite – since Super Bowl I in 1967. When it comes to covering the spread, favorites are 26-20-2.
The only way Denver has a chance of winning Super Bowl 50 is if its NFL-best defense plays its best game of the year and the Peyton Manning-led offense play turnover-free football. The Broncos’ defense will need to keep Carolina’s high-powered offense under 30 points for a chance to upset Cam Newton’s Panthers.
Category : Sports NewsMore articles...
UFC 251 looks to be the most exciting MMA event on the 2020 calendar because of a massive card that includes three championship fights, and multiple former champions attempting to re-establish their careers. UFC 251 odds include excellent parlay opportunities and the potential for at least one significant upset that pays out well. Our preview of UFC 251 betting odds includes predictions for the top fights.
After a lengthy hiatus, the Premier League will return to action and finish the remainder of the season. Liverpool is likely to clinch a championship over the next week, so the rest of the drama will come down to qualifying for the Champion’s League or avoiding and embarrassing relegation.