Just a few weeks removed from the 2022 Olympics, international curling is once again in the spotlight — this time for the men’s world championship. The competition runs from April 2-10 in Las Vegas. As the tourneys nears, you’ll want to see who our favorite betting picks to win the 2022 World Men’s Curling Championship are.
Play NowVisit 888sport
Play NowVisit Bet365
Play NowUp to $500 in Free Bets
Play Now100% up to $300 (CA300 bonus code)
Smart Super Bowl Betting : 5 Tips to Bet on NFL Super Bowl 2016
Compare Super Bowl 50 Betting Odds
To make well-informed wagers as a sports bettor you must stay abreast of the game line, which is why we bring you all of the latest Super Bowl 50 odds.
Bodog, as of Tuesday, 2 February 2016, along with most other sportsbooks including Sports Interaction, has the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers as 6-point Super Bowl favourites. Bet365, however, have trimmed the margin ever so slightly, pegging Carolina as 5.5-point favourites.
Bodog and Bet365 both have an over under of 45, while Sports Interaction currently sits at 45.5. While these odds may alter slightly in the final few days before Super Bowl 2016, don't expect them to fluctuate too much.
Choose Online Betting Sites Over Landbased Bookies
While land-based bookies have their own rustic, old-school charm, we recommend using online sportsbooks for all your betting needs. Online sportsbooks are continually increasing in popularity for a multitude of reasons.
- Online sportsbooks appreciate your business and offer fantastic sign up bonuses to give you a much-deserved kick-start.
- Online sportsbooks provide fast and secure payouts and offer many different payment options, making the entire process seamless and stress free.
- With more live betting options, including hundreds of Super Bowl 2016 prop bets, online sporstbooks give you the opportunity to bet while the game is on from the comfort of your own home.
- And if any questions or concerns arise, you can contact the sportsbook's customer care line, which often operate 24/7.
- You can open accounts for more than one online sportsbook and make the most of different offers.
- And, maybe most importantly, you never have to wait in line!
Use Sports Betting Sites Bonus to Bet on Super Bowl
When deciding what sportsbook you want to bet with for Super Bowl 50, it’s essential to know what odds each bookmaker provides. Here’s a quick rundown to help you on your way.
Play Now100% Up To $500
Play Now100% Up To $200
Play NowUp to C$200 Free Bet
Play NowVisit 888sport
Play NowVisit Bet365
Spot Broncos vs Panthers Game Key Datas
Having only lost one game all season, it’s easy to grasp why the Carolina Panthers are clear Super Bowl 50 favorites. But if you think Super Bowl 2016 is an easy one to bet one you're sorely mistake. Hopefully this insight helps you make the winning bet.
- The Denver Broncos have only conceded more than 30 points in one game this season.
- The Denver Broncos’ NFL third best defense ranks first in rush, pass and total yards allowed.
- Carolina has a league-best 31.2 points-per-game average.
- Peyton Manning threw 9 TD passes and 17 interceptions in the regular season, compared to 2 TD passes and no interceptions thus far in the playoffs.
- Cam Newton threw for 35 TDs and ran for another 10 in the regular season.
- Peyton Manning will be the oldest quarterback ever to start a Super Bowl game.
Smart Money is Historically on the Favorites
The smart money is on Carolina, both historically and as the current tale of the tape indicates, to win Super Bowl 50. Favorites have won 33 of 48 Super Bowls – last year’s Seattle vs. New England had no favorite – since Super Bowl I in 1967. When it comes to covering the spread, favorites are 26-20-2.
The only way Denver has a chance of winning Super Bowl 50 is if its NFL-best defense plays its best game of the year and the Peyton Manning-led offense play turnover-free football. The Broncos’ defense will need to keep Carolina’s high-powered offense under 30 points for a chance to upset Cam Newton’s Panthers.
Category : Sports NewsMore articles...
After a three-month lockout, the MLB is back. Details are still being worked on the new deal, but there will be changes to the 2022 season. The MLB's World Series odds remain unshifted as of this article though expect that to change as big name free agents begin switching teams. We uncover how the "new" MLB will affect the title betting odds including the Toronto Blue Jays' fate.
We are in the final month of the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers and Team Canada is sitting pretty at the top. But these next three matches will decide if they can stay there. Their final opponents are no pushovers but the toughest part of Canada's schedule has passed. We look ahead to their last three matches plus two more notable ones and give our CONCACAF Qualifiers March betting picks.
It's a historic Heritage Classic this Sunday, March 13. The Buffalo Sabres become the first American team to play in and "host" a game as they take on the Toronto Maple Leafs in Hamilton. The Maple Leafs, who are also making their Heritage Classic debut, will be the favourites as they look to rebound after being upset by the Arizona Coyotes. We give our NHL Heritage Classic picks.