Kent Tukeli |  Wed 13/05/2020 - 09:59 EDT

Best Bundesliga Picks for the Weekend

Best Bundesliga Picks for the Weekend

Footie fans rejoice as the top European leagues return to action, beginning with German football. Our Bundesliga picks for matchday 26 follow the best three sides in the league as Dortmund and Leipzig chase Bayern Munich at the top of the tables.  We also breakdown Bundesliga futures for league champions, along with the upcoming weeks in terms of relegation odds.

Before having a look at the current Bundesliga odds and picks for the weekend, you might want to know this: If you’re asking, “where can I watch Bundesliga games in Canada?”, you’ll find that the upcoming Bundesliga schedule will be broadcast in all Canadian territories on Bet365. Geo-restrictions apply (Canada is not part of restricted territories for Bundesliga so we’re good) and a funded account or bet placement in prior 24 hours is required to access. 

Picks for the Round 26 Matches – May 16-18

Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich

Match Odds – Union Berlin +1200, Draw +550, Bayern Munich -450

The traditional powerhouse Bayern Munich continue their dominance atop the tables, a near lock to take home their eighth consecutive championship in the 2020 calendar. Union Berlin has played well enough to remain ahead of the relegation line, so there’s no extra motivation that the club possesses to steal points from the champs.

If anything, betting on Bayern Munich at -450 is a decent value for soccer odds given the disparity between the two sides. A straight-up bet isn’t a bad idea, but you’ll be able to unlock superior value when adding this line to a parley bet.

Pick: Bayern Munich -450

Borussia Dortmund vs. FC Schalke

Match Odds – Borussia Dortmund -182, Draw +333, FC Schalke +475

One of the best betting values of the week will be Dortmund hosting Shalke for what should be a routine victory for the home side. Dortmund has the best home records at 9-3-0 while Schalke has a mediocre 4-4-4 road record.

As such, -182 odds is terrific for Borussia Dortmund on home turf. Adding this to a parley involving Bayern Munich would extend the value even further. Consider a simple two-bet parley of the top two teams in the league.

Pick: Borussia Dortmund -182 

RB Leipzig vs. Freiburg

Match Odds: RB Leipzig -334, Draw +450, Freiburg +900

This should be a relatively easy matchup for RB Leipzig, currently in third place in the Bundesliga table. Freiburg is making a legitimate run at the last qualifier for the Europa League, only a point behind Schalke. However, Leipzig is considered a dark horse candidate to surprise Bayern Munich at the top.

Also, Freiburg has been a sieve on the road, and it’s difficult to win on the road when allowing nearly two goals per game. If you’re feeling brave, a parley of the top three teams in the Bundesliga is a reasonable risk for an increased reward on most sports betting sites.

Pick: RB Leipzig -334

Bundesliga 2020 Futures

According to FiveThirtyEight, there’s an 88% chance that Bayern Munich will proceed to clinch yet another championship. RB Leipzig have been given a 7% chance to win while Dortmund has a 5% chance. Leipzig actually has one fewer point than Dortmund, but possess the easiest schedule of the top three teams.

Odds to win the Bundesliga 2019/20 sports-interaction bodog betonline

Bayern Munich

1.17 1.15 1.15

Borussia Dortmund

6.50 6.50 6.00

RB Leipzig

9.00 9.00 8.50

Borussia Mönchengladbach

151.00 151.00 137.00

Bayer Leverkusen

251.00 251.00 201.00

Schalke 04

1001.00 TBD 1001.00

Hoffenheim

1001.00 TBD 1001.00

Freiburg

1001.00 TBD 1001.00

Wolfsburg

1001.00 TBD 1001.00

Bundesliga 2020 Relegation Odds

At this juncture, Eintracht and Union Berlin don’t have much to worry about in terms of relegation, with FiveThirtyEight giving them a near lock to avoid dropping down. SC Paderborn is almost certain to drop down, making the battle for the second relegation spot the interesting race. All signs point to Werder Bremen becoming the second relegation squad, although Fortuna isn’t out of the woods yet with the third least points in the league.

Odds to be relegated in the Bundesliga 2019/20 sports-interaction bodog betonline

Paderborn

1.03 1.01 1.05

Werder Bremen

1.40 1.50 2.00

Fortuna Dusseldorf

1.71 1.80 2.50

Mainz’05

4.00 4.10 4.50

Augsburg

9.00 9.00 9.00

Hertha Berlin

11.00 11.00 11.00

Eintracht Frankfurt

51.00 51.00 51.00

Union Berlin

51.00 51.00 51.00

See below the top sportsbooks where you can wager online and choose the best one for you:

Category : Sports News

Tag : bundesliga , Bundesliga Odds , Football , football odds

Join The Conversation
More articles...
Sports News - 22/05/20
NFL Futures 2020 – Mahomes and Jackson Battle for MVP 

Check out the best available odds and picks for your NFL Futures bets.

Read this article 
Sports News - 05/05/20
UFC 249 Betting Picks – Ferguson vs. Gaethje 

Check out the most valuable bets you can make on the UFC 249.

Read this article 
Sports News - 30/04/20
Available Sports Betting Lines For This Weekend 

With the weekend here, sports fans across the world might be bored considering the major sports leagues remain shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t live events going on for you to stay entertained with.

And for you bettors, there’s also multiple things for you to place your wagers on. What exactly can you bet on this weekend? We take a look at this in this piece here at Sports Betting Reviews.

Read this article 
Sports News - 20/04/20
Preview and Odds For the 2020 NFL Draft 

Although the festivities in Las Vegas have been cancelled, the 2020 NFL Draft will still move forward starting on Thursday, April 23. While this will be a ‘virtual draft’ for fans to enjoy, there’s still plenty of hype and excitement surrounding the annual event.

In this piece, we take a look at the main storylines and odds for how things will end up going down for teams in both conferences.

Read this article