The MLS Western Conference offers Canadians a chance to bet on our nation’s team, with the Vancouver Whitecaps FC, instead of staying up to all hours of the night or early morning watching the action from pitches everywhere from England to Brazil. Things are going to get even better! Each conference’s lineup is always shifting to accommodate the league’s rapid expansion, but the current MLS Western Conference is currently composed of 10 teams.
Here are the complete list of teams fighting for the eastern supremacy :
- Colorado Rapids (Commerce City, CO, Dick's Sporting Goods Park)
- FC Dallas (Frisco,TX, Toyota Stadium)
- Houston Dynamo (Houston, TX, BBVA Compass Stadium)
- Los Angeles Galaxy (Carson, CA, StubHub Center)
- Portland Timbers (Portland, OR, Providence Park)
- Real Salt Lake Sandy (UT, Rio Tinto Stadium)
- San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose, CA, Avaya Stadium)
- Seattle Sounders FC (Seattle, WA, CenturyLink Field)
- Sporting Kansas City (Kansas City, KS, Children's Mercy Park)
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC (Vancouver, BC, BC Place)
MLS Western Odds Today
Check out the lines and the MLS Western odds today to make the most informed bets. Bookmark us and check back often!
MLS Western Standings
Here’s a look at the current MLS West standings. Stay on top of how Toronto, Montreal and the rest of the conference is doing.
Best MLS Western Conference Betting Tips
The first thing you should know when placing your MLS bet is that home pitch advantage is very real. Home teams win about 50 percent of the time, against just over 25 percent losses and 25 percent draws. If you count draws as half a win and half a loss, then home teams have slightly better than a 60 percent winning percentage.
The next thing is to know that our Vancouver Whitecaps are starting to become a legit presence out west, with some strong showings.
Aside from that, be careful who you take betting advice from. There are lots of “experts” out there. There are countless websites and YouTube videos on the web, all claiming they have the answer to making money “every time.” But they are all just varying degrees of educated guesses. There is no substitute for doing your research and looking at all the numbers, including our soccer betting lines above (clearly). Do your homework and place your bets accordingly.
So pay attention to the lines, the latest injuries and the current trends in the MLS. Build your own strategy based on what works for you and what doesn’t.