Super Bowl 50 Prediction : Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos
Panthers vs Broncos Super Bowl 50 Odds
While the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers had never met on the field during the regular season, details of the teams’ performances show that Super Bowl 50 is likely to be anyone’s game.
Superbowl 50 will be a true contest of dominant offense and solid defense as the Broncos and Panthers battle for supremacy on the field. Having a proven success record during the regular season and playoffs, the Broncos’ defense will very likely give the Panthers a run for their money. Still, for Carolina, who managed to rout many top NFC defensive teams, Denver’s defense may not be all that much of a challenge either.
Panthers vs Broncos Super Bowl 50 Prediction
Having lost by a lopsided score against the Seattle Seahawks in the 2013 Super Bowl, the Denver Broncos have worked especially hard for this moment to impress their fans. Star quarterback Peyton Manning might not have had the best season of his career, but thanks to his D-line teammates, his team has remained strong as always.
Tale of the tape: Denver Defense
- NFL’s top defensive team during the regular season (avg. 283.1 yds/game)
- Routed the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots, two of the NFL’s top offensive teams during the regular season
- 2.5 sacks and 1 interception by outside linebacker Von Miller against New England
With only one loss to their record this season, the Panthers are tied for the best regular season record in NFC history. While Denver has relied heavily on its steely defense to get past its opponents, Carolina’s secret weapon has been more on the offensive side of the ball.
Tale of the tape: Carolina Offense
- NFL’s top offensive team during the playoffs (avg. 385.5 yds/game)
- Running back Jonathan Stewart averaged 94.5 yds/game in the playoffs
- Against Arizona, quarterback Cam Newton and receiver Corey Brown combined for an 86-yard rec TD
Category : Sports NewsMore articles...